Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Teen Mom OG - Season 6 - Episode 6 Review

Oh My Amber......
Amber and Matt are hanging out with their neighbors. I am always weirded out when we NEVER see someone, and POOF!! here they are on an episode! But, it's happening, so let's roll with it. Amber is getting a new fancy rich person house and she wants Boo Boo Child to ride her bike around. Boo Boo ain't rode a bike at your current house so what will change? GULP! Let's pour us some house wine.  Matt declares that he has his trash bags packed and ready to move.... why is this even on tv? Why! 
Gary is with Leah on vacation. Oh yeah, the rest of his crew is with him. He is going to get married. Wait. They are already married but they didn't get a ceremony. So now they will have a ceremony. A renewal.  I say it's about time. Leah does look cute playing spa with her soon-to-be-mom-again Kristina. Leah gets to lead Kristina down the beach to a secret wedding. Kristina is moved to tears. Now. Let me interrupt. Kristina has another daughter that her ex has custody of and he doesn't allow her to be filmed. So this is all bittersweet to me knowing that child can't be involved in any of this. I don't know. Is it just me? I feel like, why do this for the cameras? They could have waited. Whatever. It's probably just my weirdness. 

Farrah
Farrah and Simon are off to therapy. Farrah calls her dad Michael, and he tries to give some sweet advice about how every relationship she has witness has been a train wreck, so please take it easy on Simon. It went over well. Scream. Hang up. Repeat. Wait. Does Farrah's top lip look like it's having a reaction again.....
Simon and Farrah meet up at Dr. Jenn's office. You know who she is. Celebrity Reality Therapy something or 'nother.... I think she made sure that Cate and Tyler didn't get married. Remember that? 
They are talking about the ring situation, and Simon is insisting that he wanted to use his own jeweler and set his own budget but that Farrah took the Uni-Brow to the store to buy her wedding ring.
Dr. Jenn thinks Farrah needs stability. WHAT!@ YOU THINK? MAYBE. Do you also think she has Daddy issues??
Basically, Dr. Jenn wants her to be easier on Simon and that the couple has potential. I am voting NO! No Dr. Jenn - they do not.
Simon and Farrah went to get manicures and with that one therapy session, they are cured. Amazeballs. Seriously. How DOES Dr. Jenn do it? 

Puff Puff Pass Catelynn
The most boring part of the show this week will be our beloved fan favorite pot heads.... Catelynn and Tyler. Cate is in rehab therapy. Leah. {Clearing throat} Moving on. Tyler is sad. Nova is crying. Cate calls and the baby has a penny in her mouth, the dogs are barking, Cate is crying and Tyler is explaining that he wants to get it all under control so when she comes home, it's not crazy and makes her depressed again. 

Off to Arizona to see Cate. MTV cameras aren't allowed inside the facility but the pictures show a nice visit. Nova didn't cry. Probably use to saying bye to mom when she has business trips to go on buys pot from her dealer.  Yawn. Who cares about all this? I would rather watch Butch and April fight or Tyler build his new house. 


The whole episode shows a crying Nova. She is FOR SURE going thru a phase. She seems to need a steady and stable environment maybe? Tyler's mom came by to ask questions and it's a forced and stupid conversation of repetitive questions. I have heard this crap already! Mom cries, Tyler cries, dogs bark, Nova climbs under the table for a quiet time out.

Passed Out Maci
Taylor and Bentley play baseball in the front yard. Pretty cute. One of Maci's "friends" comes over to see if she is all moved in. MTV..... stop it.


Maci says they are moved in. Why look, all around me is my new place ya'll.  Maci thinks she doesn't want to pay $20,000 for a wedding venue and I agree. The producer asks about the wedding, and they are going to OFFICIALLY move the date. Knowing that Maci was in Vegas last weekend for their DUAL Bachelor Parties,I believe that they got MTV to cover the price for filming. So the wedding is BACK on. They are getting married in October 2016. Want to see pictures of Maci in Vegas? Maci Maci Maci
200 guests are coming. Ryan talks to his parents about going to the wedding. He is going to crash regardless, he might even be a flower boy. I love this family. They make me want to drink less. Taylor seemed a little weird talking about if Ryan was coming to the wedding or not, but hide behind the Bentley thing. I don't know. I am not inviting my ex to my wedding for the sake of my kids happiness. It's about Man & Wife...and as much as you want to add the kids to it, it's not about THEM. So why does the ex need to be at the wedding? It's not good for Taylor. I feel bad for the guy. But when Maci and MTV pay you to do stuff, you do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment